Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm Tired Of The Poop

I have been reading and listening to the news today. I see our fearless leader Bush wants to insert more troops into Iraq.



It seems the Iraqis have said they want to move our troops out. Why should we do this foolish thing? I have watched this develop and fail over the last three and a half years. The war in Iraq is a total failure and cannot end in "Victory" as bush wishes to claim.



Our President is self-deluded and has visions of granduer that will not come to pass. His loss is our loss as well. Every person in this country will suffer the repercussions of this, Bush's stupidity.



It is time to end this stupidity and bring our people home. To those wing nuts that still support Bush I say you are full of what I am tired of..poop.



I could get into the religious implications of this particular parternership, Bush and fundies, but I'll leave that alone for now. Suffice it to say that the insinuation of fundamental religion into our government has resulted in the fucking mess we have now.



All because we have a little boy named George, who never learned to say he made a mistake. And he claims god told him this. The man is a total bag of Bullshit.



I'm damned tired of seeing the people, the loyal soldiers, sailors, marines and air force personel used to attempt to make a worthless clown look like he has actually done something great.
I call bullshit on this one. Lies and deception are the norm.
When will we, as a people, call a halt to this stupidity?

No comments: