Monday, April 2, 2007

Is Nevada Dumber Than A Stump?

Well it seems as a state electoral body yes we are. I personally did not vote for Jim Gibbons, however enough people in this state did so to elect him Governor.
It seems Mr. Gibbons learned his political skills from the current Republican administration in Washington and he holds left over fantasies about "The good old days" when Nixon's my way or the highway philosophy held sway.
This man seems to think anyone whom might not be like himself is stupid. I think he is in error about this.
I refuse to believe all of his trash about he can't get anything done because of all the people that don't like him or speak negatively about his programs.
My thought is that if that many people disagree with one's agenda and conduct then just maybe there is something wrong with one's agenda and or conduct.
Mr. Gibbons seems to want to cry "Whaaaaa" every ones picking on me. Kind of like some spoiled child might. This is not very dignified as the Governor of our State.
Mr. Gibbons chose his path and now he needs to live with it.
If I choose to dislike him for reasons of my own it is my own choice. It is not his choice to blame me or others whom might think as I do for his own faults and downfalls.
I don't even know Mr. Gibbons. How can he claim that if I disagree with his policies or speak out against him that I have harmed him? It is no more than the same political disagreement he has had with many other opponents. Again "Whaaaa" I'm a victim. Nice try try but it does not fly.
Having lived in Washington, at our expense I might add, for many years one would think Mr. Gibbons might have just a little bit more political acumen than he indicates. And just for some of you out there... no he is not the "Simple Country Boy" he wishes to portray.
If any of you believe that crap he spews out, I have several things I can sell off. All are really lovely and at a good price too. I just talked to The Queen and got a hell of a bargain on the Crown Jewels. Cash only no checks or credit.
It seems that answers my question. Yes a large part of this Silver State is still stuck in the Bronze age. Gibbons was elected. Dumber than a stump.

2 comments:

Jolly Roger said...

Yep, Gibbons is definitely from the Gingrich/Chimpy school of "integrity."

But at least he ain't Tom "Lesbian High School" Coburn, or Jim "wtf am I again?" Bunning. There's probably a small comfort in that.

Just My Thoughts said...

It may be so , but remember that all of these lower life forms evolve in the same fashion.
And if there is a lower life form than a politician I can't think of one.
JMT