Monday, March 19, 2007

Just What Is Wrong with Democrats?

My thought here is that most of the left sided people have become entranced with Ms. Clinton, Mr. Obama and of course the non-starting Mr. Edwards.
On Clinton I will say her voting record is pretty good. I just don't think she has the support to carry it to the white house. She goes too far left to get support and she will find very little support in the west because she is considered New York gentry.
On Obama I find him very intelligent and well spoken. And he does seem to have a grasp of foreign policy. However I have reservations about his ability to manage the economics and internal workings of this nation.
On Edwards I find the man to be a flip-flop artist of the wort sort. He seems to support anything that will make Edwards move up in the world. I have no use for this individual. I call Ass-Kiss on him.
While I will vote for whatever candidate the Dems nominate (except Edwards) My thought is that Bill Richardson is the best we have to offer.
This man has done the things that the others promise. Look at his record in New Mexico and what he has done Internationally.
The question here is why can't the left wing-nuts moderate and at least take a look at people like Mr. Richardson?
The other question is are the left wing-nuts as fucked in their thinking as they accuse the right wing-nuts of being. From some of what I read it seems to be the same shit different outfit.
Some of you may want to pull your heads out of your asses and get with what people want instead of trying to spoon feed your propaganda. I think we have had enough of that with the current Administration. With this comment I am speaking to some of the blogosphere that think they are so shit hot. Take note DailyKos I mean assholes like you. The bullshit that I read from some of you is just as bad as those you oppose.
Try a little moderation and understanding. It just might go a long way

JMT 3/20/07

No comments: