Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rush Limbaugh Is A Fucking Pussy

I went to Mr. Limpdicks sight so I could send him an E-Mail. I found I was required to sign up and pay to do so. I see that I can PAY $6.95 just to visit his questionable sight. That is per month. Or I can get a real special deal to pay $49.95 for a whole year of access. What a friggin deal.
My intent was to invite Mr. Limbaugh to have an open and fair debate on some of the the things he purports to know so much about.
I am nothing more than an old service tech who is tired of listening to the stupid trash that Mr. Limbaugh spouts.
I would ask Mr. Limbaugh to put up or shut up. Stop hiding in your radio "studio" and get out and let it fly, or shut-the-fuck-up. Or is the puss boy scared of a sorry uneducated liberal such as myself?

No comments: